A malfunctioning fire hydrant poured gallons of water on School Street this afternoon.
It happened at about 1:40 p.m. Saturday just past the Liliha Street intersection.
The fire department is unsure of exactly what happened but all it took was a wrench to turn off the water.
The City explains why the restroom has been closed for several weeks, and when it's expected to re-open. There's also a temporary remedy on the way.
Drivers can expect road closures during all hours of the day in different areas across the H-1 Freeway.
The city is being a grinch. That's according to Kaneohe residents who've been told that the rent at their affordable housing apartments is about to go up as much as $600 a month.