Learn the stories of each woman by clicking on their picture above.
Learn About Breast Cancer
Whether you're worried about developing breast cancer, making decisions about treatment, or trying to stay well after treatment, we can help. Find detailed information in our Detailed Guide, or get a shorter, simpler version in our Overview Guide.
- What Is Breast Cancer?
- Key Statistics for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Staging
- Survival Rates for Breast Cancer by Stage
- Understanding Your Pathology Report
- Pregnancy and Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- More Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Prevention and Early Detection
Staying at a healthy weight, being physically active, and limiting how much alcohol you drink can help reduce your risk of breast cancer. Regular screening can often find breast cancer early when treatments are more likely to be successful.
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors
- Breast Cancer Early Detection
- Mammograms and Other Imaging Tests
- Non-Cancerous Breast Conditions
- Medicines to Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Guidelines
- Body Weight and Cancer Risk
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy and Cancer Risk
Breast Cancer Treatment and Support
If you are facing breast cancer, we can help you learn about your treatment options and possible side effects, and point you to information and services to help you get through treatment and live well afterward.